Chapathi Noodles



Chapathi must be the favourite for everyone. Am not exceptional in that as well. In my house, usually I will prepare chapathi twice or thrice a week, because it is easy to prepare and healthy too. I used to make different versions of chapathi by adding potato, jeera etc to make myself not bored everytime. 

I have some left over chapathis and I am sure no one in my house want to eat reheated left over chapathis. I heard about this recipe from my friend long back. She has put in her blog. But never expect that this recipe is quick and jiffy. Thanks to my friend. 


Here go the recipe.

Ingredients :

Left over chapathis - 4
Mixed vegetables - 1/2 cup (This has carrot,peas, corn and beans)
Onion - 1 big 
Garlic - 3 pods
Tomato sauce - 1 tbsp
Soy sauce - 1 tsp
Green chilli -2
Pepper powder - 1 tsp
Corriander powder - 1/2 tbsp
Red chilli powder - 1/4 tsp
Corriander leaves - 1 tsp
Spring onion - 1/2 tsp
Oil - 2 tsp
Salt to taste

Method :

Cut the chapathi's into thin strips and keep it aside. 

Heat oil in a pan, add crushed garlic, green chilli and saute onion till it turn pink.
Now add the mixed vegetables and saute them for a while till the raw smell goes off. Add soya sauce, tomato sauce and pepper powder and mix it well. Cook it under low flame and add chilli powder and corriander powder. Sprinkle little water if required. 

Now add chapathis cut lengthwise and mix well. Toss them well so that all sauces and spices are uniformly mixed with noodles. Finally garnish with coriander leaves and spring onion. Serve hot with onion raitha.



Comments

Popular Posts